Tuesday, June 14, 2011

When I finally decided to change my life.....

Seems a little dramatic, but I think I've hit the breaking point. I'm going to be journaling on this blog my weight loss journey. Something has to happen and it has to start today....well it started yesterday but I forgot to blog about it.
Goal: Lose 55- 65 (gulp) pounds. Being 5' 1/2", I'm considered petite and the "healthy range is between 105 lbs - 125 lbs.....so in that range would be good.
Who: Me.
What: Lose weight.
When: NOW! and keep this lifestyle forever!
Why: Because. I'm done. I think it's affecting EVERY other part of my life. I never thought I would be this unhappy with myself and it's time to change. I have a diabetic daughter and we ALL have to eat better for her sake too. I don't want have her disease out of control because I was too busy to change. It is up to my husband and I to help her. We buy her food....not her.
How: Right now I'm doing it with a quick round of Hcg, but once I have quickstarted my weight loss and I'm doing it the good old fashioned way of eating less, excersise more.


Starting weight: 1G0.5 (hahaha! I wasn't about to put my real weight!.....maybe when I'm done)
Goal Weight: 1A5
Size Goals: 10 sizes

I'll post before and after pictures when I have an after pic to put up!

I'll post my weight once a week. Ok....everyone knows now......keep me motivated please!!!!

1 comment: