Sunday, November 14, 2010

Goals of the week

My favorite thing to do is to write lists. And you think with my list making I would get lots of things done and be super organized, but I don't and am not. So to try new things my list will be on my blog and I want you to keep bothering me seeing if I've accomplished my list.

Things to do

-Meet with the best business partner in the world! And make list of things to do for treehouse- DONE!
-sit down and finish RS stuff for Saturday DONE!
- make signs
- nail down performances - DONE!
-meet with sister Nelson! -DONE!
- clean fabric closet to find fabric for service project
- help mom to prepare for bag party on saturday
- sew some petal pillows
- order carrot cake from kneaders for thanksgiving Called...told me to call next wednesday
- oh and exercise everyday. Did Jillian Michaels this morning!
-make curtains or give back to sabra



With Christmas getting closer and closer, this list is going to just get crazier and longer. Come on friends, keep me on task!


How could I forget? Add watch Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.

5 comments:

  1. So what have you crossed off today so far?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross off item number one! We were actually productive today. They menfolk would be proud. Add to your list...curtains or have me take them to P. Pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lists! And sometimes I just add things like shower, and eat, just somi can cross them off!!! Ok sometimes I need to be reminded to shower.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm impressed! ;-). Goofoyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! You can also cross.."Talked to Gabby today"

    ReplyDelete