Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My perfect day

Is there such a thing?? Not sure. But when I imagine my perfect day, this is what I imagine:

6am. Wake up and work out. I need to lose weight. I'm about to turn 32 and I remember telling my hubby when I was about to turn 30 that I wasn't going to live my thirties fat. I know I have to make time but I truly can't.
7:30am. Get my girls ready for school. Bathed. Good breakfast. Morning spiritual thought. And off to school.
9 am. Get myself ready for the day.
10:30. Errands/chores/help Chris at work.
12pm. Lunch./ clean up.
1pm. Time for my hobby/hobbies. I want so bad to have time for sewing and being creative. I miss it terribly.
3-5 pm. Teach/prepare for music lessons. I love teaching and I would really like to be able to devote more time in being able to teach my students better.
5-6 pm. Prepare dinner. As it is we maybe have one home cooked meal a week......maybe. Sad.
6-7:30 pm. Family time such as FHE, kids' activities, etc. Friday night is date night for Chris and I ......D,m,fro yo!!!
7:30-8:15 pm. Bedtime/teeth brushed/hair brushed/read scriptures.
8:15-8:30 pm. Bedtime routine for me.
8:30-8:45 pm. Read scriptures.
8:45 -10:00pm. Watch my favorites shows.
10:00pm. Go to sleep and wait for another perfect day.

4 comments:

  1. So when would you have Taded Time? j/k.....

    I wish the perfect day for you. I hope it's sooner rather than later. It can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad d, m, and fro yo remain in your perfect day.

    Where is The Treehouse in all of this? You should slot "11:45-12:00 million dollar daily deposit for The Treehouse."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not get your perfect day but YOU are perfect!!! ahhhh....how sweet :) Miss ya. And I love your one liner on your family blog tonight...you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your perfect day and just so you don't feel bad, Im right there with you I try and cook at least 3 times during the week but that is a really good week! And no creativeness for me lately however you do need an out in there so whether it's sewing or working out you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete